Initial Planning Steps To Your Salon Refurbishment
These are crucial to creating the salon refurbishment that will meet your vision. These are the first steps we take when working with you as our new client. We ask you to prepare a file of any visuals that captivate you, photographs, images from magazines, salons you have frequented, anything that can help provide us with a clear picture of your design preferences.
- We work closely with several gifted and professional design architects who possess the relevant skills and ingenuity to create your design.
- The team will generate a new floor plan for your approval. The designers will accommodate the location of all electrical points, lighting, and of course, plumbing. They will also ensure that all styling units, furniture, and displays are positioned correctly according to your wishes.
- We create mood boards with deference to your preferred colour schemes, style, and choice of finishes incorporating your preferences and additional features, colours, and alternative textures and finishes.
- Once we receive agreement on your choice of mood boards, we then get to work creating 3D images of your finished salon; this way, you get to put yourself in the centre of your redesign and experience first-hand what to expect.
- Once everything is agreed upon, we begin the work to transform your salon. Blackwell Contracts will produce costings for each stage of the refurbishment, per your specified budget.
Salon Fit-Out And Refurbishment
When refurbishing a salon, several critical elements of health and safety need addressing, and these run alongside the actual build or fit-out. Essential aspects to consider are fire alarms and, in case of a fire, exit routes. Your new washroom might require disabled facilities. Your salon's fit-out must follow numerous and varied rules and regulations.
For insurance purposes, all electrics must be signed off and certified. For a salon to function effectively, high calibre plumbing is a must. Drainage is a critical factor in all salons; you cannot run a salon efficiently with clogged drains.
Blackwell Contracts will provide a full shop fitting service:
- Building Maintenance
- Custom Builds
- Bespoke Furniture
Salon Refurbishment And Fit-Out Tips
Is The Design Value For Money?
Working with a professional salon refurbishment company that holistically appreciates all aspects of the process is why you’ll know your design is the most cost-effective option.
Are The Materials Used Excellent Quality?
We must discuss the quality of material that will go into the salon fit-out before commencement. Even on small budgets choosing lower specification items can contravene building regulation practice. As design and refurbishment experts, it falls on us to ensure the client is fully aware of the implications.
What Warranties Are Offered?
Before commencing any salon refurbishment, we discuss the available warranties and guarantees available after project completion with our clients.
Are All Costs Included In The Initial Quotes?
Blackwell Contracts are transparent in all matters concerning costings and quotes. Unforeseen circumstances necessitate revisiting some costs on any project, but these are kept to the absolute minimum and are made perfectly clear to our clients.
Let's discuss your project requirements.
We'll be happy to answer any questions and offer advice.